Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Perfect Hero earns royalties!!!

This morning I received a royalty check for The Perfect Hero for the last quarter of 2007. I couldn't quite believe it - somebody had bought the book! In face several people! Whoopee! And thank you, whoever you are.

If anyone else wants to join the throng, you can go to Fictionwise and find the book at this link:

http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook55279.htm?cache

Now I have to work out how to cash the cheque without wiping out its value in bank charges;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay on royalties! Aren't those soooo nice? As far as not getting hit with exchange fees....is there any way they can pay directly into something like a PayPal account and send you a statement so you don't have to take a "check" into the bank and pay the exchange rate fees?

Those fees are a killer.

I always preferred to travel in Europe with a credit card just because we didn't have to pay exchange fees, I could use an ATM in the country I was in and the exchange rate was whatever it happened to be the day the charge cleared.